Thursday, June 26, 2008

what are you going to do when the party ends?

i'm really not into packing.
short or long trip, i'd really rather go on the buy things when i get there principle.
obviously packing is what i'm currently procrastinating. we're going to queenscliff for a couple of days.

in the meantime i've gone back to playing receptionist, having people hang up on me and refusing to tell me who they are. its fun. additionally, today i did some data entry and then put a years worth of reciepts in chronological order for tax time. fun fun fun.

the birds living in my roof/wall sound like they're trying to break their way into my room. i'm sure its entirely possible for them to peck through the plaster right?

so back to the packing, i never know what to take. or i do, but its winter and like... warm clothing takes up too much space. and i don't think my just wear tights and a long sleeved shirt under the dress and pretend like its a whole new winter wardrobe thing works because wet tights sound uncomfortable.

and i reaaaaaallly want a brownie, or some flourless chocolate cake, and ice cream. and, um, dumplings. pretty please.
okay time to suck it up and start packing.

ps. no coffee since monday.

1 comment:

That Girl said...

how was your trip???
my feet fucking hurt! i hate work! i hate people! i hate scripts!
my pharmer is taking me to dinner tomorrow and it's japanese and i totes don't eat proper jap but i can't say no because she's so nice to me and buys me stuff all the time. maybe i can eat and spit into a napkin if i don't like it?
also, also, also? I NEED CLOTHES!!! how come you always get so many damn new clothes every holiday and FOR SO LITTLE MONEY?!?!?! WHERE DO YOU GO?! you must spill your bargain secrets!
my cake came from a box. so did its frosting. that explains why it looks perfect and tastes boring. but i'll take boring cake over no cake. :)