Tuesday, March 3, 2009

flame trees

I have this other unfinished blog post, which has now been rendered irrelevant. Since, well, I'm no longer in geelong.

I'm back at uni for 2 weeks and then off to do some more slave labor. I don't think this kinda thing is good for my health. Anyway, so I just tried to open the website for the pharmacy i'm going to. And it won't load, so basically I'm largely unimpressed, already. Check back for irregular updates of my unimpressed-ness, coming to you maybe some time in the future.

I hate not being able to work at my own work while I'm on placement. Seriously, I dreamt about working when I was in geelong, did I mention that? Yeah, loser much?

So. So far today, instead of doing what I set out to do, which was say... write this non-assignment reflective essay (which I can't do, because the question is basically besides BLAH what else do pharmacists do. and i don't know what they mean by BLAH. so there's a problem), I've emailed sylvie, facebooked, opened and closed twitter several times, sms-ed gemma and started watching dollhouse. oh and i had a coffee. good work!

So did anyone else get that sms from Vic Police about the extreeeemes of conditions? Yeah me too. I hear some people actually replied. "O, thx 4 dat. I wuz thinkin of having a BBQ 2nite. But guess nt. Wht u up 2?" really guys? Its meant to be 32 degrees today, but last i checked it was raining. And I may/may not have just heard thunder.

Okay, time to go.
....and post!

2 comments:

_V said...

the vic police ended up being right.ish. freakin high winds on swanston st at 5pm and hot too. but not 32degrees.

marlene. said...

i tried to comment on this ages ago but blogger wouldn't let me. i don't remember what i was trying to say anymore.