Friday, November 7, 2008

if you sing a song, sing a song for them

So my wallet was stolen a week and a half ago from the library. Obvs i've lost my faith in people etc. Also it was taken right out of my bag, which was on the floor next to me. Nice one karma, what did i ever do to you?


Here's what was in there, and why it wasn't worth the effort:
- $20 exactly. Two $10 notes. No coins. But you'd only find $10 if you didn't look hard enough. The other $10 was folded up, wrapped with paper, in an inner inner compartment, didn't really belong completely to me, and was supposed to be cake money the next time the CM's went out for dinner. Sorry kids, no cake for us.

- Weekly train ticket. This is pretty good actually. I only bought it that morning, and it was a concession ticket. But hey, i've been getting away with buying concession tickets and not being busted by the ticket inspectors since my wallet's been stolen. If I can do it, you can too! Actually i think there was a 5x weekend saver in there too. Think i only used that once as well.

- Broken pendant. Bought it in vietnam. Heartish shaped silver with a pearl. It was pretty, but broken, obvs. and only worth like $2. So sorry, you still lose.

- Alot of cards. Sorry did you want to steal my identity? you can be me? wanna sit my exams? you've gotta at least PASS them obviously, and you know. BONUS sleep deprivation and callouses from writing. I'll through them in, no extra cost! You can have some no-doz too. I won't need it if i don't have to sit the exams. Okay so my student ID wasn't in there. and you may need that to sit the actual exam, but you know. i'll lend it too you. just give it back, cos that flimsy piece of plastic costs $60 to replace. Cos they'll want at least some form of ID from me, if i'm forced to sit my exam, and oh, you've got my licence already. Other cards include: atm, medicare, health care, library, working with children and various random abandoned memberships. Sweet as.

- ticket stubs

- general clutter. including but not limited to: beads, business cards, defunct loyalty cards, reciepts, bobby pins and rubber bands.

So there's other stuff too. But I don't think I'm ready to talk. Let's just say I'm a scared. And a bit of a mess. But in better news, I only have one exam left.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fail
i lost my wallet once
it was a fakie lv from vietnam
it happened in timezome
played some racing game
fell outta the pocket and was gone before i realised.
i notified the people working there
and described the wallet as a "fake lv"
ahaah
what a loser.
jfox

Anonymous said...

DAMN THOSE PPL! MY SIS GOT HERS STOLLEN TO FROM THE LIBRARY! the med one i think and she was pissed and was like "why didnt they go to the law library where all the rich kids are"

I LOST MY WALLET too accidentally chucked it into the bin along with rubbish ! then they found my friends phone number and he was all the way in adelaide and he called me in lecture and told me to pick it up from the station master at MC. ahhahah lucckky

marlene. said...

jf: my wallet may or may not have been fake chanel. it might've been real. i've never known.

THO PHAM: i can't believe you threw it in the bin. i am also hungry. i miss you tho pham.