Friday, October 3, 2008

Cause they wanted to hear that sound that you didn't want to play


i'm back i'm back! and my lovely placement bubble has popped. stuff (i. e. exams) are happening sooooon, and i don't know how?! oh time and space, how you confuse me.

Placement wasn't too bad, i mean the actual placement wasn't that fun, it was basically just slave labor, but you win some you lose some. I just chose to bake, alot. we were well fed.


As of yesterday i freaked, re: exams and went to the city/library on a Saturday, producing much shock and confusion (mostly from staff at jungle juice). Then i slept really early to avoid this pharmacology assignment that i'm currently avoiding by typing this.

In other news i am probably most likely getting a new laptop. I think its the msi wind, but i know nothing about computers. i just refer to it as a baby laptop yay! because this one is currently breaking. my. back. and therefore ruining my life slightly.


So last night i had a vividish dream about having a baby. I don't remember much of it anymore. Slightly concerning. Apparently babies in dreams mean new beginnings or something like that. I. don't. know.

update: i feel like the whole baby thing refers to my like of all things baby sized. For example, baby sized laptop, baby sized pony tail etc.

3 comments:

Soumya said...

OOOH babies! Maybe this new beginning will be the end to procrastination... or maybe not.
I hate uni.

_V said...

ooo pretty board walk thingy. I like seeing through crystal clear water.

marlene. said...

soumya: i love you!

vv: i hope you're well dearest <3