Wednesday, February 20, 2008

there's a limit to your love

What is it lately that's making my sleep more erratic than normal.
I sleep late, which is normal for me, then wake up a few hours later unable to go back to sleep.
Usually about 3 or 4 hours later?
It makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. What is my body trying to tell me?
I mean sleep for me has never been awesome. What with the freaky hallucinogen inducing sleep paralysis that's been happening pretty consistently for about 5 or 6 years. I'm almost kinda so used to that now that i'm can nearly predict when it's going to happen. And when it does I'm not as freaked out as I used to be, I'm just kinda like, Oh, come on, not again! Hurry the fuck up. I want to go to sleep. Though, sometimes it's worse.

There's not really much to say. This i s just a i-can't-sleep-and-it's-five-am-so-i-don't-know-what-else-to-do-with-myself post.
My anxiety-inducing uni timetable previously written in ancient Egyptian and now translated to 'making sense' is looking a lot better than expected.
I mean, the occasional day off? this has never happened before. What will I do with myself? Free time? It can't be possible.

Also, I got a BLISTER from cutting stripping for shelf labels at work. A blister! From not my shoes, at work! I bet everyone will hate me because there's still so much to get done.
But our store's got new managment, and everything is happening at once. We have so much more stock, it's so exciting! We got extra shelves, and i'm like, THESE SHELVES, THEY ARE FULL?! when our old ones were boringly empty looking. It's like its a real pharmacy now! I better try and get back to sleep to prepare myself for the crazies.
I mean, four hours sleep is better than three hey?

No comments: